Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey hooo-li-days

A month off from uni has actually been really awesome! Enjoying things a lot spending it with the ones I love full time. It's really been about catching up. Quality time with the best company - family, close friends, high school besties at comfy places, talking about life till late hours almost every night, laughing about almost everything. When I'm not out I'll be baby sitting the lil kiddos and teaching them this and that :)

I Learnt a lot of things, experienced new stuff. I even got to meet Vrischa - like after 10 years we havn't met! It was really good seeing her again :)

Despite the wonderful holidays, I really wanna get back to Jatinangor. I miss my friends there a lot. I miss my dorm. I actually miss campus and class. And I miss one other thing as well. Can't wait to get back to uni asap but the other half of my head wants a longer holiday. Another week left. I dunno wether I want it to end or not. Even if there is a reason why I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment