Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Half past three rubbish

As usual, can't sleep. Get back to sleep that is. This time due to the blackout that went on for hours. Fell asleep feeling not too well after a neverending meeting. My body hasn't been compromising with me lately, don't know why? Thank god for family, friends, music and a lil dose of "enlightment & encouragement" from anonymous.

I've been getting so much wake up calls these past periods. Most about uni & studies. And heaps about life & love. This semester is really packed and I'm still not sure about the credits I'm taking. Last semester I kinda said to myself to hold back and decrease orgs and getting involved in events, but it seems I can't keep my own words for that. Hope things just go with the flow and turn out okay.

My mind has been split into branches and I somehow can't focus on one spot. I really want & need a getaway, perhaps for a year or two. Somewhere different. New atmosphere, new experience.

Really miss a rub on the head from Mama when I'm not feeling okay. Miss their presence. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment